Bringing You High Quality Care You Can Count On
It’s vitally important that we continue to provide preventative, chronic, and sick care visits unrelated to the Coronavirus.
Our patient’s health and safety is our highest priority, and we are taking all necessary precautions to keep our office safe and clean, including:
1) Ensuring our office staff are prepared and have the appropriate personal protective equipment to safely care for in-person visits.
2) Following proper office and medical cleaning routines, including thoroughly cleaning frequently touched surfaces after each patient visit.
3) Screening all patients for any signs of a respiratory infection or potential exposure and taking appropriate actions to protect our patients and care team.
We request that you wear a face covering to the office, and you may be asked to wear one during your visit.
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
Peachtree Medical Center is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
"Very little wait time to be seen. All questions are always answered and the doctor and staff always make sure you feel cared for and listened to. I have been a patient there for 25 years and would not even consider going anywhere else."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.